Objective of Android Project on Membership Management System
The main objective of the Android Project on Membership Management System is to manage the details of Login, Accounts, Profiles, Memberships, Payments. It manages all the information about Login, Members, Payments, Login. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Login, Accounts, Members, Profiles. It tracks all the details about the Profiles, Memberships, Payments.
Functionalities provided by Android Project on Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Login, Profiles, Memberships, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Accounts, Members, Memberships ect
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Shows the information and description of the Login, Profiles
- To increase efficiency of managing the Login, Accounts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Memberships.
- Manage the information of Login
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Login data.
- Manage the information of Memberships
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Login, Accounts,Members
- Provide filter reports on Profiles, Memberships, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Login,Members, Memberships
- Application also provides excel export for Accounts, Profiles, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Login, Accounts, Payments
Limitation of Android Project on Membership Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Members, Memberships due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Login, Accounts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Login, Profiles, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Android Project on Membership Management System
- All the fields such as Login, Profiles, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Login, Accounts,Members can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input