Objective of Android Project on Petrol Pump Management System
The main objective of the Android Project on Petrol Pump Management System is to manage the details of Sales, Inventory, Tankers, Stocks,Fules. It manages all the information about Sales, Meter Readings, Fules, Sales. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sales, Inventory, Meter Readings, Tankers. It tracks all the details about the Tankers, Stocks,Fules.
Functionalities provided by Android Project on Petrol Pump Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sales, Tankers, Stocks, Fules
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Meter Readings, Stocks ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Sales, Tankers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sales, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stocks.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sales data.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Integration of all records of Fules.
- It generates the report on Sales, Inventory, Meter Readings
- Provide filter reports on Tankers, Stocks,Fules
- You can easily export PDF for the Sales, Meter Readings, Stocks
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Tankers,Fules
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sales, Inventory,Fules
Limitation of Android Project on Petrol Pump Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Meter Readings, Stocks due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sales, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Sales, Tankers, Fules cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Android Project on Petrol Pump Management System
- All the fields such as Sales, Tankers, Fules are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Sales, Inventory, Meter Readings can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input