Objective of Android Project on Telephone Billing Payment System
The main objective of the Android Project on Telephone Billing Payment System is to manage the details of Tarrifs, Customers,Bills, Connections, Payments. It manages all the information about Tarrifs, Connection Types, Payments, Tarrifs. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Tarrifs, Customers, Connection Types, Bills. It tracks all the details about the Bills, Connections, Payments.
Functionalities provided by Android Project on Telephone Billing Payment System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Tarrifs, Bills, Connections, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Connection Types, Connections ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Tarrifs, Bills
- To increase efficiency of managing the Tarrifs, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Connections.
- Manage the information of Tarrifs
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Tarrifs data.
- Manage the information of Connections
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Tarrifs, Customers, Connection Types
- Provide filter reports on Bills, Connections, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Tarrifs, Connection Types, Connections
- Application also provides excel export for Customers,Bills, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Tarrifs, Customers, Payments
Limitation of Android Project on Telephone Billing Payment System
- Excel export has not been developed for Connection Types, Connections due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Tarrifs, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Tarrifs, Bills, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Android Project on Telephone Billing Payment System
- All the fields such as Tarrifs, Bills, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Tarrifs, Customers, Connection Types can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input