Objective of AngularJS Project on Library Inventory System
The main objective of the AngularJS Project on Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Member, Category, Address,Student, Author. It manages all the information about Member, Store, Author, Member. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Member, Category, Store, Address. It tracks all the details about the Address,Student, Author.
Functionalities provided by AngularJS Project on Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Member, Address, Student, Author
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Category, Store, Student ect
- Manage the information of Category
- Shows the information and description of the Member, Address
- To increase efficiency of managing the Member, Category
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Student.
- Manage the information of Member
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Member data.
- Manage the information of Student
- Integration of all records of Author.
- It generates the report on Member, Category, Store
- Provide filter reports on Address,Student, Author
- You can easily export PDF for the Member, Store,Student
- Application also provides excel export for Category, Address, Author
- You can also export the report into csv format for Member, Category, Author
Limitation of AngularJS Project on Library Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Store, Student due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Member, Category capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Member, Address, Author cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of AngularJS Project on Library Inventory System
- All the fields such as Member, Address, Author are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Member, Category, Store can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input