Objective of AngularJS Project on Membership Management System
The main objective of the AngularJS Project on Membership Management System is to manage the details of Members, Accounts, Login, Profiles, Payments. It manages all the information about Members, Memberships, Payments, Members. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Members, Accounts, Memberships, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Profiles, Payments.
Functionalities provided by AngularJS Project on Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Members, Login, Profiles, Payments
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Accounts, Memberships, Profiles ect
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Shows the information and description of the Members, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Members, Accounts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Profiles.
- Manage the information of Members
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Members data.
- Manage the information of Profiles
- Integration of all records of Payments.
- It generates the report on Members, Accounts, Memberships
- Provide filter reports on Login, Profiles, Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Members, Memberships, Profiles
- Application also provides excel export for Accounts, Login, Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Members, Accounts, Payments
Limitation of AngularJS Project on Membership Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Memberships, Profiles due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Members, Accounts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Members, Login, Payments cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of AngularJS Project on Membership Management System
- All the fields such as Members, Login, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Members, Accounts, Memberships can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input