Objective of AngularJS Project on Onile Gas Booking System
The main objective of the AngularJS Project on Onile Gas Booking System is to manage the details of Gas, Connections, Payments, Delivery, Customers. It manages all the information about Gas, Bookings, Customers, Gas. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Gas, Connections, Bookings, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Delivery, Customers.
Functionalities provided by AngularJS Project on Onile Gas Booking System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Gas, Payments, Delivery, Customers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Connections, Bookings, Delivery ect
- Manage the information of Connections
- Shows the information and description of the Gas, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Gas, Connections
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Delivery.
- Manage the information of Gas
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Gas data.
- Manage the information of Delivery
- Integration of all records of Customers.
- It generates the report on Gas, Connections, Bookings
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Delivery, Customers
- You can easily export PDF for the Gas, Bookings, Delivery
- Application also provides excel export for Connections, Payments, Customers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Gas, Connections, Customers
Limitation of AngularJS Project on Onile Gas Booking System
- Excel export has not been developed for Bookings, Delivery due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Gas, Connections capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Gas, Payments, Customers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of AngularJS Project on Onile Gas Booking System
- All the fields such as Gas, Payments, Customers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Gas, Connections, Bookings can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input