Objective of AngularJS Project on POS System
The main objective of the AngularJS Project on POS System is to manage the details of Polls, Users, Survey, Votes, Registration. It manages all the information about Polls, Results, Registration, Polls. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Polls, Users, Results, Survey. It tracks all the details about the Survey, Votes, Registration.
Functionalities provided by AngularJS Project on POS System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Polls, Survey, Votes, Registration
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Users, Results, Votes ect
- Manage the information of Users
- Shows the information and description of the Polls, Survey
- To increase efficiency of managing the Polls, Users
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Votes.
- Manage the information of Polls
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Polls data.
- Manage the information of Votes
- Integration of all records of Registration.
- It generates the report on Polls, Users, Results
- Provide filter reports on Survey, Votes, Registration
- You can easily export PDF for the Polls, Results, Votes
- Application also provides excel export for Users, Survey, Registration
- You can also export the report into csv format for Polls, Users, Registration
Limitation of AngularJS Project on POS System
- Excel export has not been developed for Results, Votes due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Polls, Users capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Polls, Survey, Registration cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of AngularJS Project on POS System
- All the fields such as Polls, Survey, Registration are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Polls, Users, Results can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input