Objective of AngularJS Project on Shop Management System
The main objective of the AngularJS Project on Shop Management System is to manage the details of Stock, Discounts, Payments, Inventory, Sales. It manages all the information about Stock, Products, Sales, Stock. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Stock, Discounts, Products, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Inventory, Sales.
Functionalities provided by AngularJS Project on Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Stock, Payments, Inventory, Sales
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Discounts, Products, Inventory ect
- Manage the information of Discounts
- Shows the information and description of the Stock, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Stock, Discounts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Inventory.
- Manage the information of Stock
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Stock data.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Integration of all records of Sales.
- It generates the report on Stock, Discounts,Products
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Inventory, Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Stock,Products, Inventory
- Application also provides excel export for Discounts, Payments, Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Stock, Discounts, Sales
Limitation of AngularJS Project on Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Products, Inventory due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Stock, Discounts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Stock, Payments, Sales cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of AngularJS Project on Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Stock, Payments, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Stock, Discounts,Products can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input