Objective of AngularJS Project on Shopping Cart System
The main objective of the AngularJS Project on Shopping Cart System is to manage the details of Orders,Products, Cart, Customer, Payment. It manages all the information about Orders, Category, Payment, Orders. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Orders, Products, Category, Cart. It tracks all the details about the Cart, Customer, Payment.
Functionalities provided by AngularJS Project on Shopping Cart System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Orders, Cart, Customer, Payment
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Products, Category, Customer ect
- Manage the information of Products
- Shows the information and description of the Orders, Cart
- To increase efficiency of managing the Orders, Products
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Customer.
- Manage the information of Orders
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Orders data.
- Manage the information of Customer
- Integration of all records of Payment.
- It generates the report on Orders,Products, Category
- Provide filter reports on Cart, Customer, Payment
- You can easily export PDF for the Orders, Category, Customer
- Application also provides excel export for Products, Cart, Payment
- You can also export the report into csv format for Orders,Products, Payment
Limitation of AngularJS Project on Shopping Cart System
- Excel export has not been developed for Category, Customer due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Orders, Products capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Orders, Cart, Payment cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of AngularJS Project on Shopping Cart System
- All the fields such as Orders, Cart, Payment are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Orders,Products, Category can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input