Objective of ASP Project on Book Shop
The main objective of the ASP Project on Book Shop is to manage the details of Inventory, Stocks, Sales, Receipts, Publications. It manages all the information about Inventory, Books, Publications, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Stocks, Books, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales, Receipts, Publications.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Book Shop are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Sales, Receipts, Publications
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Stocks, Books, Receipts ect
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Stocks
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Receipts.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Integration of all records of Publications.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Stocks,Books
- Provide filter reports on Sales, Receipts, Publications
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory,Books, Receipts
- Application also provides excel export for Stocks, Sales, Publications
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Stocks, Publications
Limitation of ASP Project on Book Shop
- Excel export has not been developed for Books, Receipts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Stocks capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Sales, Publications cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Book Shop
- All the fields such as Inventory, Sales, Publications are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Stocks,Books can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input