Objective of ASP Project on Boutique Management System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Boutique Management System is to manage the details of Inventory, Products, Sales, Clothes,Boutique. It manages all the information about Inventory, Customers, Boutique, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Products, Customers, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales, Clothes,Boutique.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Boutique Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Sales, Clothes, Boutique
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Products, Customers, Clothes ect
- Manage the information of Products
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Products
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Clothes.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Clothes
- Integration of all records of Boutique.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Products, Customers
- Provide filter reports on Sales, Clothes,Boutique
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory, Customers, Clothes
- Application also provides excel export for Products, Sales,Boutique
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Products,Boutique
Limitation of ASP Project on Boutique Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customers, Clothes due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Products capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Sales, Boutique cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Boutique Management System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Sales, Boutique are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Products, Customers can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input