Objective of ASP Project on Contract Management System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Contract Management System is to manage the details of Tenders, Authoring, Audit,Contract, Obligations. It manages all the information about Tenders, Reporting, Obligations, Tenders. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Tenders, Authoring, Reporting, Audit. It tracks all the details about the Audit,Contract, Obligations.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Contract Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Tenders, Audit, Contract, Obligations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Authoring, Reporting, Contract ect
- Manage the information of Authoring
- Shows the information and description of the Tenders, Audit
- To increase efficiency of managing the Tenders, Authoring
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Contract.
- Manage the information of Tenders
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Tenders data.
- Manage the information of Contract
- Integration of all records of Obligations.
- It generates the report on Tenders, Authoring, Reporting
- Provide filter reports on Audit,Contract, Obligations
- You can easily export PDF for the Tenders, Reporting,Contract
- Application also provides excel export for Authoring, Audit, Obligations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Tenders, Authoring, Obligations
Limitation of ASP Project on Contract Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Reporting, Contract due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Tenders, Authoring capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Tenders, Audit, Obligations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Contract Management System
- All the fields such as Tenders, Audit, Obligations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Tenders, Authoring, Reporting can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input