Objective of ASP Project on E-library Management System
The main objective of the ASP Project on E-library Management System is to manage the details of Fees, Books, Shedules, Durations,Course. It manages all the information about Fees, Students, Course, Fees. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Fees, Books, Students, Shedules. It tracks all the details about the Shedules, Durations,Course.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on E-library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Fees, Shedules, Durations, Course
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Books, Students, Durations ect
- Manage the information of Books
- Shows the information and description of the Fees, Shedules
- To increase efficiency of managing the Fees, Books
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Durations.
- Manage the information of Fees
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Fees data.
- Manage the information of Durations
- Integration of all records of Course.
- It generates the report on Fees, Books, Students
- Provide filter reports on Shedules, Durations,Course
- You can easily export PDF for the Fees, Students, Durations
- Application also provides excel export for Books, Shedules,Course
- You can also export the report into csv format for Fees, Books,Course
Limitation of ASP Project on E-library Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Students, Durations due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Fees, Books capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Fees, Shedules, Course cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on E-library Management System
- All the fields such as Fees, Shedules, Course are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Fees, Books, Students can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input