Objective of ASP Project on Golf Scoring System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Golf Scoring System is to manage the details of Golf, Pitches, Scores, Sorts, Length. It manages all the information about Golf, Players, Length, Golf. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Golf, Pitches, Players, Scores. It tracks all the details about the Scores, Sorts, Length.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Golf Scoring System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Golf, Scores, Sorts, Length
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Pitches, Players, Sorts ect
- Manage the information of Pitches
- Shows the information and description of the Golf, Scores
- To increase efficiency of managing the Golf, Pitches
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Sorts.
- Manage the information of Golf
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Golf data.
- Manage the information of Sorts
- Integration of all records of Length.
- It generates the report on Golf, Pitches, Players
- Provide filter reports on Scores, Sorts, Length
- You can easily export PDF for the Golf, Players, Sorts
- Application also provides excel export for Pitches, Scores, Length
- You can also export the report into csv format for Golf, Pitches, Length
Limitation of ASP Project on Golf Scoring System
- Excel export has not been developed for Players, Sorts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Golf, Pitches capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Golf, Scores, Length cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Golf Scoring System
- All the fields such as Golf, Scores, Length are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Golf, Pitches, Players can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input