Objective of ASP Project on Inventory Management System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Inventory Management System is to manage the details of Inventory, Payment, Purchasing, Reciving Stock, Supplier. It manages all the information about Inventory, Customer, Supplier, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Payment, Customer, Purchasing. It tracks all the details about the Purchasing, Reciving Stock, Supplier.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Purchasing, Reciving Stock, Supplier
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payment, Customer, Reciving Stock ect
- Manage the information of Payment
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Purchasing
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Payment
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Reciving Stock.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Reciving Stock
- Integration of all records of Supplier.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Payment, Customer
- Provide filter reports on Purchasing, Reciving Stock, Supplier
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory, Customer, Reciving Stock
- Application also provides excel export for Payment, Purchasing, Supplier
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Payment, Supplier
Limitation of ASP Project on Inventory Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Customer, Reciving Stock due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Payment capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Purchasing, Supplier cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Inventory Management System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Purchasing, Supplier are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Payment, Customer can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input