Objective of ASP Project on Library Inventory System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Library Inventory System is to manage the details of Author, Category, Address,Student, Store. It manages all the information about Author, Member, Store, Author. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Author, Category, Member, Address. It tracks all the details about the Address,Student, Store.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Library Inventory System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Author, Address, Student, Store
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Category, Member, Student ect
- Manage the information of Category
- Shows the information and description of the Author, Address
- To increase efficiency of managing the Author, Category
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Student.
- Manage the information of Author
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Author data.
- Manage the information of Student
- Integration of all records of Store.
- It generates the report on Author, Category, Member
- Provide filter reports on Address,Student, Store
- You can easily export PDF for the Author, Member,Student
- Application also provides excel export for Category, Address, Store
- You can also export the report into csv format for Author, Category, Store
Limitation of ASP Project on Library Inventory System
- Excel export has not been developed for Member, Student due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Author, Category capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Author, Address, Store cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Library Inventory System
- All the fields such as Author, Address, Store are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Author, Category, Member can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input