Objective of ASP Project on Petrol Pump Management System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Petrol Pump Management System is to manage the details of Stocks, Sales, Tankers,Fules, Meter Readings. It manages all the information about Stocks, Inventory, Meter Readings, Stocks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Stocks, Sales, Inventory, Tankers. It tracks all the details about the Tankers,Fules, Meter Readings.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Petrol Pump Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Stocks, Tankers, Fules, Meter Readings
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Sales, Inventory, Fules ect
- Manage the information of Sales
- Shows the information and description of the Stocks, Tankers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Stocks, Sales
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Fules.
- Manage the information of Stocks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Stocks data.
- Manage the information of Fules
- Integration of all records of Meter Readings.
- It generates the report on Stocks, Sales, Inventory
- Provide filter reports on Tankers,Fules, Meter Readings
- You can easily export PDF for the Stocks, Inventory,Fules
- Application also provides excel export for Sales, Tankers, Meter Readings
- You can also export the report into csv format for Stocks, Sales, Meter Readings
Limitation of ASP Project on Petrol Pump Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Inventory, Fules due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Stocks, Sales capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Stocks, Tankers, Meter Readings cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Petrol Pump Management System
- All the fields such as Stocks, Tankers, Meter Readings are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Stocks, Sales, Inventory can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input