Objective of ASP Project on Product Supply Management System
The main objective of the ASP Project on Product Supply Management System is to manage the details of Accounts,Product, Inventory, Delivery, Supply. It manages all the information about Accounts, Stocks, Supply, Accounts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Accounts, Product, Stocks, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Delivery, Supply.
Functionalities provided by ASP Project on Product Supply Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Accounts, Inventory, Delivery, Supply
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Product, Stocks, Delivery ect
- Manage the information of Product
- Shows the information and description of the Accounts, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Accounts, Product
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Delivery.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Accounts data.
- Manage the information of Delivery
- Integration of all records of Supply.
- It generates the report on Accounts,Product, Stocks
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Delivery, Supply
- You can easily export PDF for the Accounts, Stocks, Delivery
- Application also provides excel export for Product, Inventory, Supply
- You can also export the report into csv format for Accounts,Product, Supply
Limitation of ASP Project on Product Supply Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Stocks, Delivery due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Accounts, Product capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Accounts, Inventory, Supply cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of ASP Project on Product Supply Management System
- All the fields such as Accounts, Inventory, Supply are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Accounts,Product, Stocks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input