Objective of C# Project on College Automation System
The main objective of the C# Project on College Automation System is to manage the details of Login, Faculties,Students, Registartion, Branches. It manages all the information about Login, Courses, Branches, Login. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Login, Faculties, Courses, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students, Registartion, Branches.
Functionalities provided by C# Project on College Automation System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Login, Students, Registartion, Branches
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Faculties, Courses, Registartion ect
- Manage the information of Faculties
- Shows the information and description of the Login, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Login, Faculties
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Registartion.
- Manage the information of Login
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Login data.
- Manage the information of Registartion
- Integration of all records of Branches.
- It generates the report on Login, Faculties, Courses
- Provide filter reports on Students, Registartion, Branches
- You can easily export PDF for the Login, Courses, Registartion
- Application also provides excel export for Faculties,Students, Branches
- You can also export the report into csv format for Login, Faculties, Branches
Limitation of C# Project on College Automation System
- Excel export has not been developed for Courses, Registartion due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Login, Faculties capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Login, Students, Branches cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C# Project on College Automation System
- All the fields such as Login, Students, Branches are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Login, Faculties, Courses can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input