Objective of C# Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the C# Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Expenses, Customers, Inventory, Login, Ledgers. It manages all the information about Expenses, Accounts, Ledgers, Expenses. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Expenses, Customers, Accounts, Inventory. It tracks all the details about the Inventory, Login, Ledgers.
Functionalities provided by C# Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Expenses, Inventory, Login, Ledgers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Accounts, Login ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Expenses, Inventory
- To increase efficiency of managing the Expenses, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Login.
- Manage the information of Expenses
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Expenses data.
- Manage the information of Login
- Integration of all records of Ledgers.
- It generates the report on Expenses, Customers,Accounts
- Provide filter reports on Inventory, Login, Ledgers
- You can easily export PDF for the Expenses,Accounts, Login
- Application also provides excel export for Customers, Inventory, Ledgers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Expenses, Customers, Ledgers
Limitation of C# Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Accounts, Login due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Expenses, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Expenses, Inventory, Ledgers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C# Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Expenses, Inventory, Ledgers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Expenses, Customers,Accounts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input