Objective of C# Project on Computerized Examination System
The main objective of the C# Project on Computerized Examination System is to manage the details of Papers, Teachers, Questions,Exams, Students. It manages all the information about Papers, Results, Students, Papers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Papers, Teachers, Results, Questions. It tracks all the details about the Questions,Exams, Students.
Functionalities provided by C# Project on Computerized Examination System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Papers, Questions, Exams, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Teachers, Results, Exams ect
- Manage the information of Teachers
- Shows the information and description of the Papers, Questions
- To increase efficiency of managing the Papers, Teachers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Exams.
- Manage the information of Papers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Papers data.
- Manage the information of Exams
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Papers, Teachers, Results
- Provide filter reports on Questions,Exams, Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Papers, Results,Exams
- Application also provides excel export for Teachers, Questions, Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Papers, Teachers, Students
Limitation of C# Project on Computerized Examination System
- Excel export has not been developed for Results, Exams due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Papers, Teachers capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Papers, Questions, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C# Project on Computerized Examination System
- All the fields such as Papers, Questions, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Papers, Teachers, Results can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input