Objective of C++ Project on Course Registration System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Course Registration System is to manage the details of Syllabus, Registrations, Fees, Trainers,Course. It manages all the information about Syllabus, Students, Course, Syllabus. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Syllabus, Registrations, Students, Fees. It tracks all the details about the Fees, Trainers,Course.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Course Registration System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Syllabus, Fees, Trainers, Course
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Registrations, Students, Trainers ect
- Manage the information of Registrations
- Shows the information and description of the Syllabus, Fees
- To increase efficiency of managing the Syllabus, Registrations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Trainers.
- Manage the information of Syllabus
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Syllabus data.
- Manage the information of Trainers
- Integration of all records of Course.
- It generates the report on Syllabus, Registrations, Students
- Provide filter reports on Fees, Trainers,Course
- You can easily export PDF for the Syllabus, Students, Trainers
- Application also provides excel export for Registrations, Fees,Course
- You can also export the report into csv format for Syllabus, Registrations,Course
Limitation of C++ Project on Course Registration System
- Excel export has not been developed for Students, Trainers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Syllabus, Registrations capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Syllabus, Fees, Course cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Course Registration System
- All the fields such as Syllabus, Fees, Course are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Syllabus, Registrations, Students can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input