Objective of C++ Project on E-billing and Invoice System
The main objective of the C++ Project on E-billing and Invoice System is to manage the details of Transactions, Payment, Customer, Receipts,Bills. It manages all the information about Transactions, Login, Bills, Transactions. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Transactions, Payment, Login, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer, Receipts,Bills.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on E-billing and Invoice System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Transactions, Customer, Receipts, Bills
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Payment, Login, Receipts ect
- Manage the information of Payment
- Shows the information and description of the Transactions, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Transactions, Payment
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Receipts.
- Manage the information of Transactions
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Transactions data.
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Integration of all records of Bills.
- It generates the report on Transactions, Payment, Login
- Provide filter reports on Customer, Receipts,Bills
- You can easily export PDF for the Transactions, Login, Receipts
- Application also provides excel export for Payment, Customer,Bills
- You can also export the report into csv format for Transactions, Payment,Bills
Limitation of C++ Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Receipts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Transactions, Payment capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Transactions, Customer, Bills cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on E-billing and Invoice System
- All the fields such as Transactions, Customer, Bills are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Transactions, Payment, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input