Objective of C# Project on E-library Management System
The main objective of the C# Project on E-library Management System is to manage the details of Durations, Shedules, Books, Students, Fees. It manages all the information about Durations, Course, Fees, Durations. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Durations, Shedules, Course, Books. It tracks all the details about the Books, Students, Fees.
Functionalities provided by C# Project on E-library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Durations, Books, Students, Fees
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Shedules, Course, Students ect
- Manage the information of Shedules
- Shows the information and description of the Durations, Books
- To increase efficiency of managing the Durations, Shedules
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Students.
- Manage the information of Durations
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Durations data.
- Manage the information of Students
- Integration of all records of Fees.
- It generates the report on Durations, Shedules,Course
- Provide filter reports on Books, Students, Fees
- You can easily export PDF for the Durations,Course, Students
- Application also provides excel export for Shedules, Books, Fees
- You can also export the report into csv format for Durations, Shedules, Fees
Limitation of C# Project on E-library Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Course, Students due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Durations, Shedules capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Durations, Books, Fees cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C# Project on E-library Management System
- All the fields such as Durations, Books, Fees are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Durations, Shedules,Course can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input