Objective of C++ Project on Examination Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Examination Management System is to manage the details of Marks, Courses, Papers, Examinations,Students. It manages all the information about Marks, Faculties, Students, Marks. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Marks, Courses, Faculties, Papers. It tracks all the details about the Papers, Examinations,Students.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Examination Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Marks, Papers, Examinations, Students
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Courses, Faculties, Examinations ect
- Manage the information of Courses
- Shows the information and description of the Marks, Papers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Marks, Courses
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Examinations.
- Manage the information of Marks
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Marks data.
- Manage the information of Examinations
- Integration of all records of Students.
- It generates the report on Marks, Courses, Faculties
- Provide filter reports on Papers, Examinations,Students
- You can easily export PDF for the Marks, Faculties, Examinations
- Application also provides excel export for Courses, Papers,Students
- You can also export the report into csv format for Marks, Courses,Students
Limitation of C++ Project on Examination Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Faculties, Examinations due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Marks, Courses capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Marks, Papers, Students cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Examination Management System
- All the fields such as Marks, Papers, Students are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Marks, Courses, Faculties can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input