Objective of C++ Project on Fashion Model Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Fashion Model Management System is to manage the details of Judges, Dress, Modals, Ramps, Events. It manages all the information about Judges, Fashion, Events, Judges. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Judges, Dress, Fashion, Modals. It tracks all the details about the Modals, Ramps, Events.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Fashion Model Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Judges, Modals, Ramps, Events
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Dress, Fashion, Ramps ect
- Manage the information of Dress
- Shows the information and description of the Judges, Modals
- To increase efficiency of managing the Judges, Dress
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Ramps.
- Manage the information of Judges
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Judges data.
- Manage the information of Ramps
- Integration of all records of Events.
- It generates the report on Judges, Dress,Fashion
- Provide filter reports on Modals, Ramps, Events
- You can easily export PDF for the Judges,Fashion, Ramps
- Application also provides excel export for Dress, Modals, Events
- You can also export the report into csv format for Judges, Dress, Events
Limitation of C++ Project on Fashion Model Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Fashion, Ramps due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Judges, Dress capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Judges, Modals, Events cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Fashion Model Management System
- All the fields such as Judges, Modals, Events are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Judges, Dress,Fashion can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input