Objective of C# Project on Financial Management System
The main objective of the C# Project on Financial Management System is to manage the details of Accounts, Inventory, Expenses, Taxes, Ledgers. It manages all the information about Accounts, Investements, Ledgers, Accounts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Accounts, Inventory, Investements, Expenses. It tracks all the details about the Expenses, Taxes, Ledgers.
Functionalities provided by C# Project on Financial Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Accounts, Expenses, Taxes, Ledgers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Investements, Taxes ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Accounts, Expenses
- To increase efficiency of managing the Accounts, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Taxes.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Accounts data.
- Manage the information of Taxes
- Integration of all records of Ledgers.
- It generates the report on Accounts, Inventory, Investements
- Provide filter reports on Expenses, Taxes, Ledgers
- You can easily export PDF for the Accounts, Investements, Taxes
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Expenses, Ledgers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Accounts, Inventory, Ledgers
Limitation of C# Project on Financial Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Investements, Taxes due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Accounts, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Accounts, Expenses, Ledgers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C# Project on Financial Management System
- All the fields such as Accounts, Expenses, Ledgers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Accounts, Inventory, Investements can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input