Objective of C++ Project on Garment Shop Automation
The main objective of the C++ Project on Garment Shop Automation is to manage the details of Sales, Inventory, Customers,Garments, Brands. It manages all the information about Sales, Stocks, Brands, Sales. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Sales, Inventory, Stocks, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers,Garments, Brands.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Garment Shop Automation are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Sales, Customers, Garments, Brands
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Stocks, Garments ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Sales, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Sales, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Garments.
- Manage the information of Sales
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Sales data.
- Manage the information of Garments
- Integration of all records of Brands.
- It generates the report on Sales, Inventory, Stocks
- Provide filter reports on Customers,Garments, Brands
- You can easily export PDF for the Sales, Stocks,Garments
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Customers, Brands
- You can also export the report into csv format for Sales, Inventory, Brands
Limitation of C++ Project on Garment Shop Automation
- Excel export has not been developed for Stocks, Garments due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Sales, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Sales, Customers, Brands cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Garment Shop Automation
- All the fields such as Sales, Customers, Brands are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Sales, Inventory, Stocks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input