Objective of C++ Project on Golf Scoring System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Golf Scoring System is to manage the details of Scores, Sorts, Length, Pitches,Golf. It manages all the information about Scores, Players, Golf, Scores. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Scores, Sorts, Players, Length. It tracks all the details about the Length, Pitches,Golf.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Golf Scoring System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Scores, Length, Pitches, Golf
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Sorts, Players, Pitches ect
- Manage the information of Sorts
- Shows the information and description of the Scores, Length
- To increase efficiency of managing the Scores, Sorts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Pitches.
- Manage the information of Scores
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Scores data.
- Manage the information of Pitches
- Integration of all records of Golf.
- It generates the report on Scores, Sorts, Players
- Provide filter reports on Length, Pitches,Golf
- You can easily export PDF for the Scores, Players, Pitches
- Application also provides excel export for Sorts, Length,Golf
- You can also export the report into csv format for Scores, Sorts,Golf
Limitation of C++ Project on Golf Scoring System
- Excel export has not been developed for Players, Pitches due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Scores, Sorts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Scores, Length, Golf cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Golf Scoring System
- All the fields such as Scores, Length, Golf are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Scores, Sorts, Players can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input