Objective of C# Project on Golf Scoring System
The main objective of the C# Project on Golf Scoring System is to manage the details of Golf, Length, Sorts, Scores, Pitches. It manages all the information about Golf, Players, Pitches, Golf. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Golf, Length, Players, Sorts. It tracks all the details about the Sorts, Scores, Pitches.
Functionalities provided by C# Project on Golf Scoring System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Golf, Sorts, Scores, Pitches
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Length, Players, Scores ect
- Manage the information of Length
- Shows the information and description of the Golf, Sorts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Golf, Length
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Scores.
- Manage the information of Golf
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Golf data.
- Manage the information of Scores
- Integration of all records of Pitches.
- It generates the report on Golf, Length, Players
- Provide filter reports on Sorts, Scores, Pitches
- You can easily export PDF for the Golf, Players, Scores
- Application also provides excel export for Length, Sorts, Pitches
- You can also export the report into csv format for Golf, Length, Pitches
Limitation of C# Project on Golf Scoring System
- Excel export has not been developed for Players, Scores due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Golf, Length capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Golf, Sorts, Pitches cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C# Project on Golf Scoring System
- All the fields such as Golf, Sorts, Pitches are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Golf, Length, Players can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input