Objective of C++ Project on Hostel Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Hostel Management System is to manage the details of Hostel, Rooms, Beds, Allotees, Rent. It manages all the information about Hostel, Payments, Rent, Hostel. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Hostel, Rooms, Payments, Beds. It tracks all the details about the Beds, Allotees, Rent.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Hostel Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Hostel, Beds, Allotees, Rent
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Rooms, Payments, Allotees ect
- Manage the information of Rooms
- Shows the information and description of the Hostel, Beds
- To increase efficiency of managing the Hostel, Rooms
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Allotees.
- Manage the information of Hostel
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Hostel data.
- Manage the information of Allotees
- Integration of all records of Rent.
- It generates the report on Hostel, Rooms, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Beds, Allotees, Rent
- You can easily export PDF for the Hostel, Payments, Allotees
- Application also provides excel export for Rooms, Beds, Rent
- You can also export the report into csv format for Hostel, Rooms, Rent
Limitation of C++ Project on Hostel Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payments, Allotees due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Hostel, Rooms capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Hostel, Beds, Rent cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Hostel Management System
- All the fields such as Hostel, Beds, Rent are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Hostel, Rooms, Payments can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input