Objective of C++ Project on Membership Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Membership Management System is to manage the details of Payments,Members, Login, Memberships, Profiles. It manages all the information about Payments, Accounts, Profiles, Payments. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Payments, Members, Accounts, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login, Memberships, Profiles.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Membership Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Payments, Login, Memberships, Profiles
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Members, Accounts, Memberships ect
- Manage the information of Members
- Shows the information and description of the Payments, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Payments, Members
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Memberships.
- Manage the information of Payments
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Payments data.
- Manage the information of Memberships
- Integration of all records of Profiles.
- It generates the report on Payments,Members, Accounts
- Provide filter reports on Login, Memberships, Profiles
- You can easily export PDF for the Payments, Accounts, Memberships
- Application also provides excel export for Members, Login, Profiles
- You can also export the report into csv format for Payments,Members, Profiles
Limitation of C++ Project on Membership Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Accounts, Memberships due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Payments, Members capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Payments, Login, Profiles cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Membership Management System
- All the fields such as Payments, Login, Profiles are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Payments,Members, Accounts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input