Objective of C++ Project on Nokia Care Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Nokia Care Management System is to manage the details of Models,Mobile, Payments, Warranty, Customer. It manages all the information about Models, Problems, Customer, Models. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Models, Mobile, Problems, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Warranty, Customer.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Nokia Care Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Models, Payments, Warranty, Customer
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Mobile, Problems, Warranty ect
- Manage the information of Mobile
- Shows the information and description of the Models, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Models, Mobile
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Warranty.
- Manage the information of Models
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Models data.
- Manage the information of Warranty
- Integration of all records of Customer.
- It generates the report on Models,Mobile, Problems
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Warranty, Customer
- You can easily export PDF for the Models, Problems, Warranty
- Application also provides excel export for Mobile, Payments, Customer
- You can also export the report into csv format for Models,Mobile, Customer
Limitation of C++ Project on Nokia Care Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Problems, Warranty due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Models, Mobile capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Models, Payments, Customer cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Nokia Care Management System
- All the fields such as Models, Payments, Customer are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Models,Mobile, Problems can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input