Objective of C++ Project on Restaurent Portal System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Restaurent Portal System is to manage the details of Orders, Employees, Payments,Restaurent, Sells. It manages all the information about Orders, Items, Sells, Orders. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Orders, Employees, Items, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments,Restaurent, Sells.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Restaurent Portal System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Orders, Payments, Restaurent, Sells
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Employees, Items, Restaurent ect
- Manage the information of Employees
- Shows the information and description of the Orders, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Orders, Employees
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Restaurent.
- Manage the information of Orders
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Orders data.
- Manage the information of Restaurent
- Integration of all records of Sells.
- It generates the report on Orders, Employees, Items
- Provide filter reports on Payments,Restaurent, Sells
- You can easily export PDF for the Orders, Items,Restaurent
- Application also provides excel export for Employees, Payments, Sells
- You can also export the report into csv format for Orders, Employees, Sells
Limitation of C++ Project on Restaurent Portal System
- Excel export has not been developed for Items, Restaurent due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Orders, Employees capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Orders, Payments, Sells cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Restaurent Portal System
- All the fields such as Orders, Payments, Sells are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Orders, Employees, Items can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input