Objective of C++ Project on Shop Management System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Shop Management System is to manage the details of Inventory, Discounts, Payments, Stock, Sales. It manages all the information about Inventory, Products, Sales, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Discounts, Products, Payments. It tracks all the details about the Payments, Stock, Sales.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Payments, Stock, Sales
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Discounts, Products, Stock ect
- Manage the information of Discounts
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Discounts
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Stock.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Stock
- Integration of all records of Sales.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Discounts,Products
- Provide filter reports on Payments, Stock, Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory,Products, Stock
- Application also provides excel export for Discounts, Payments, Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Discounts, Sales
Limitation of C++ Project on Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Products, Stock due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Discounts capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Payments, Sales cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Payments, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Discounts,Products can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input