Objective of C++ Project on Shopping Cart System
The main objective of the C++ Project on Shopping Cart System is to manage the details of Cart,Products, Category, Orders, Customer. It manages all the information about Cart, Payment, Customer, Cart. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Cart, Products, Payment, Category. It tracks all the details about the Category, Orders, Customer.
Functionalities provided by C++ Project on Shopping Cart System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Cart, Category, Orders, Customer
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Products, Payment, Orders ect
- Manage the information of Products
- Shows the information and description of the Cart, Category
- To increase efficiency of managing the Cart, Products
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Orders.
- Manage the information of Cart
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Cart data.
- Manage the information of Orders
- Integration of all records of Customer.
- It generates the report on Cart,Products, Payment
- Provide filter reports on Category, Orders, Customer
- You can easily export PDF for the Cart, Payment, Orders
- Application also provides excel export for Products, Category, Customer
- You can also export the report into csv format for Cart,Products, Customer
Limitation of C++ Project on Shopping Cart System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payment, Orders due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Cart, Products capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Cart, Category, Customer cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of C++ Project on Shopping Cart System
- All the fields such as Cart, Category, Customer are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Cart,Products, Payment can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input