Enrollment System Data flow diagram is often used as a preliminary step to create an overview of the Enrollment without going into great detail, which can later be elaborated.it normally consists of overall application dataflow and processes of the Enrollment process. It contains all of the userflow and their entities such all the flow of Enrollment, Student, Course, Fees, Examination, Login, Authentication. All of the below diagrams has been used for the visualization of data processing and structured design of the Enrollment process and working flow.
Zero Level Data flow Diagram(0 Level DFD) of Enrollment System :This is the Zero Level DFD of Enrollment System, where we have eloborated the high level process of Enrollment. It’s a basic overview of the whole Enrollment System or process being analyzed or modeled. It’s designed to be an at-a-glance view of Examination,Login and Authentication showing the system as a single high-level process, with its relationship to external entities of Enrollment,Student and Course. It should be easily understood by a wide audience, including Enrollment,Course and Examination In zero leve DFD of Enrollment System, we have described the high level flow of the Enrollment system.
High Level Entities and proccess flow of Enrollment System:
- Managing all the Enrollment
- Managing all the Student
- Managing all the Course
- Managing all the Fees
- Managing all the Examination
- Managing all the Login
- Managing all the Authentication
First Level Data flow Diagram(1st Level DFD) of Enrollment System :First Level DFD (1st Level) of Enrollment System shows how the system is divided into sub-systems (processes), each of which deals with one or more of the data flows to or from an external agent, and which together provide all of the functionality of the Enrollment System system as a whole. It also identifies internal data stores of Authentication, Login, Examination, Fees, Course that must be present in order for the Enrollment system to do its job, and shows the flow of data between the various parts of Enrollment, Course, Login, Authentication, Examination of the system. DFD Level 1 provides a more detailed breakout of pieces of the 1st level DFD. You will highlight the main functionalities of Enrollment.
Main entities and output of First Level DFD (1st Level DFD):
- Processing Enrollment records and generate report of all Enrollment
- Processing Student records and generate report of all Student
- Processing Course records and generate report of all Course
- Processing Fees records and generate report of all Fees
- Processing Examination records and generate report of all Examination
- Processing Login records and generate report of all Login
- Processing Authentication records and generate report of all Authentication
Second Level Data flow Diagram(2nd Level DFD) of Enrollment System :DFD Level 2 then goes one step deeper into parts of Level 1 of Enrollment. It may require more functionalities of Enrollment to reach the necessary level of detail about the Enrollment functioning. First Level DFD (1st Level) of Enrollment System shows how the system is divided into sub-systems (processes). The 2nd Level DFD contains more details of Authentication, Login, Examination, Fees, Course, Student, Enrollment.
Low level functionalities of Enrollment System
- Admin logins to the system and manage all the functionalities of Enrollment System
- Admin can add, edit, delete and view the records of Enrollment, Course, Examination, Authentication
- Admin can manage all the details of Student, Fees, Login
- Admin can also generate reports of Enrollment, Student, Course, Fees, Examination, Login
- Admin can search the details of Student, Examination, Login
- Admin can apply different level of filters on report of Enrollment, Fees, Examination
- Admin can tracks the detailed information of Student, Course, Fees, , Examination