Objective of GoLang Project On Banking Management System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On Banking Management System is to manage the details of Accounts, Balance, Transaction, Current Account, Employees. It manages all the information about Accounts, Saving Account, Employees, Accounts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Accounts, Balance, Saving Account, Transaction. It tracks all the details about the Transaction, Current Account, Employees.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On Banking Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Accounts, Transaction, Current Account, Employees
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Balance, Saving Account, Current Account ect
- Manage the information of Balance
- Shows the information and description of the Accounts, Transaction
- To increase efficiency of managing the Accounts, Balance
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Current Account.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Accounts data.
- Manage the information of Current Account
- Integration of all records of Employees.
- It generates the report on Accounts, Balance, Saving Account
- Provide filter reports on Transaction, Current Account, Employees
- You can easily export PDF for the Accounts, Saving Account, Current Account
- Application also provides excel export for Balance, Transaction, Employees
- You can also export the report into csv format for Accounts, Balance, Employees
Limitation of GoLang Project On Banking Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Saving Account, Current Account due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Accounts, Balance capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Accounts, Transaction, Employees cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On Banking Management System
- All the fields such as Accounts, Transaction, Employees are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Accounts, Balance, Saving Account can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input