Objective of GoLang Project On Book Shop Management System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On Book Shop Management System is to manage the details of Receipts, Inventory, Sales, Publications,Books. It manages all the information about Receipts, Stocks, Books, Receipts. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Receipts, Inventory, Stocks, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales, Publications,Books.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On Book Shop Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Receipts, Sales, Publications, Books
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Stocks, Publications ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Receipts, Sales
- To increase efficiency of managing the Receipts, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Publications.
- Manage the information of Receipts
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Receipts data.
- Manage the information of Publications
- Integration of all records of Books.
- It generates the report on Receipts, Inventory, Stocks
- Provide filter reports on Sales, Publications,Books
- You can easily export PDF for the Receipts, Stocks, Publications
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Sales,Books
- You can also export the report into csv format for Receipts, Inventory,Books
Limitation of GoLang Project On Book Shop Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Stocks, Publications due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Receipts, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Receipts, Sales, Books cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On Book Shop Management System
- All the fields such as Receipts, Sales, Books are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Receipts, Inventory, Stocks can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input