Objective of GoLang Project On Cheque Book Transaction System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On Cheque Book Transaction System is to manage the details of Account, Transaction, Bank,Cheque Book, Saving Account. It manages all the information about Account, Balance, Saving Account, Account. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Account, Transaction, Balance, Bank. It tracks all the details about the Bank,Cheque Book, Saving Account.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On Cheque Book Transaction System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Account, Bank, Cheque Book, Saving Account
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Transaction, Balance, Cheque Book ect
- Manage the information of Transaction
- Shows the information and description of the Account, Bank
- To increase efficiency of managing the Account, Transaction
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Cheque Book.
- Manage the information of Account
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Account data.
- Manage the information of Cheque Book
- Integration of all records of Saving Account.
- It generates the report on Account, Transaction, Balance
- Provide filter reports on Bank,Cheque Book, Saving Account
- You can easily export PDF for the Account, Balance,Cheque Book
- Application also provides excel export for Transaction, Bank, Saving Account
- You can also export the report into csv format for Account, Transaction, Saving Account
Limitation of GoLang Project On Cheque Book Transaction System
- Excel export has not been developed for Balance, Cheque Book due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Account, Transaction capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Account, Bank, Saving Account cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On Cheque Book Transaction System
- All the fields such as Account, Bank, Saving Account are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Account, Transaction, Balance can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input