Objective of GoLang Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Ledgers, Login, Customers,Accounts, Inventory. It manages all the information about Ledgers, Expenses, Inventory, Ledgers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Ledgers, Login, Expenses, Customers. It tracks all the details about the Customers,Accounts, Inventory.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Ledgers, Customers, Accounts, Inventory
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Expenses, Accounts ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Ledgers, Customers
- To increase efficiency of managing the Ledgers, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Accounts.
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Ledgers data.
- Manage the information of Accounts
- Integration of all records of Inventory.
- It generates the report on Ledgers, Login, Expenses
- Provide filter reports on Customers,Accounts, Inventory
- You can easily export PDF for the Ledgers, Expenses,Accounts
- Application also provides excel export for Login, Customers, Inventory
- You can also export the report into csv format for Ledgers, Login, Inventory
Limitation of GoLang Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Expenses, Accounts due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Ledgers, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Ledgers, Customers, Inventory cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Ledgers, Customers, Inventory are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Ledgers, Login, Expenses can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input