Objective of GoLang Project On E-billing and Invoice System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On E-billing and Invoice System is to manage the details of Login, Customer, Payment, Payment Mode, Transactions. It manages all the information about Login, Receipts, Transactions, Login. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Login, Customer, Receipts, Payment. It tracks all the details about the Payment, Payment Mode, Transactions.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On E-billing and Invoice System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Login, Payment, Payment Mode, Transactions
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Customer, Receipts, Payment Mode ect
- Manage the information of Customer
- Shows the information and description of the Login, Payment
- To increase efficiency of managing the Login, Customer
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Payment Mode.
- Manage the information of Login
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Login data.
- Manage the information of Payment Mode
- Integration of all records of Transactions.
- It generates the report on Login, Customer, Receipts
- Provide filter reports on Payment, Payment Mode, Transactions
- You can easily export PDF for the Login, Receipts, Payment Mode
- Application also provides excel export for Customer, Payment, Transactions
- You can also export the report into csv format for Login, Customer, Transactions
Limitation of GoLang Project On E-billing and Invoice System
- Excel export has not been developed for Receipts, Payment Mode due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Login, Customer capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Login, Payment, Transactions cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On E-billing and Invoice System
- All the fields such as Login, Payment, Transactions are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Login, Customer, Receipts can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input