Objective of GoLang Project On Nokia Care Management System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On Nokia Care Management System is to manage the details of Problems, Models, Customer,Mobile, Warranty. It manages all the information about Problems, Payments, Warranty, Problems. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Problems, Models, Payments, Customer. It tracks all the details about the Customer,Mobile, Warranty.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On Nokia Care Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Problems, Customer, Mobile, Warranty
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Models, Payments, Mobile ect
- Manage the information of Models
- Shows the information and description of the Problems, Customer
- To increase efficiency of managing the Problems, Models
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Mobile.
- Manage the information of Problems
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Problems data.
- Manage the information of Mobile
- Integration of all records of Warranty.
- It generates the report on Problems, Models, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Customer,Mobile, Warranty
- You can easily export PDF for the Problems, Payments,Mobile
- Application also provides excel export for Models, Customer, Warranty
- You can also export the report into csv format for Problems, Models, Warranty
Limitation of GoLang Project On Nokia Care Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payments, Mobile due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Problems, Models capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Problems, Customer, Warranty cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On Nokia Care Management System
- All the fields such as Problems, Customer, Warranty are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Problems, Models, Payments can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input