Objective of GoLang Project On POS System
The main objective of the GoLang Project On POS System is to manage the details of Registration, Votes,Polls, Results, Survey. It manages all the information about Registration, Users, Survey, Registration. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Registration, Votes, Users, Polls. It tracks all the details about the Polls, Results, Survey.
Functionalities provided by GoLang Project On POS System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Registration, Polls, Results, Survey
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Votes, Users, Results ect
- Manage the information of Votes
- Shows the information and description of the Registration, Polls
- To increase efficiency of managing the Registration, Votes
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Results.
- Manage the information of Registration
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Registration data.
- Manage the information of Results
- Integration of all records of Survey.
- It generates the report on Registration, Votes, Users
- Provide filter reports on Polls, Results, Survey
- You can easily export PDF for the Registration, Users, Results
- Application also provides excel export for Votes,Polls, Survey
- You can also export the report into csv format for Registration, Votes, Survey
Limitation of GoLang Project On POS System
- Excel export has not been developed for Users, Results due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Registration, Votes capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Registration, Polls, Survey cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of GoLang Project On POS System
- All the fields such as Registration, Polls, Survey are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Registration, Votes, Users can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input