Objective of Java Project on Boutique Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Boutique Management System is to manage the details of Customers, Inventory, Products, Clothes, Sales. It manages all the information about Customers, Boutique, Sales, Customers. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Customers, Inventory, Boutique, Products. It tracks all the details about the Products, Clothes, Sales.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Boutique Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Customers, Products, Clothes, Sales
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Inventory, Boutique, Clothes ect
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Shows the information and description of the Customers, Products
- To increase efficiency of managing the Customers, Inventory
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Clothes.
- Manage the information of Customers
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Customers data.
- Manage the information of Clothes
- Integration of all records of Sales.
- It generates the report on Customers, Inventory,Boutique
- Provide filter reports on Products, Clothes, Sales
- You can easily export PDF for the Customers,Boutique, Clothes
- Application also provides excel export for Inventory, Products, Sales
- You can also export the report into csv format for Customers, Inventory, Sales
Limitation of Java Project on Boutique Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Boutique, Clothes due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Customers, Inventory capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Customers, Products, Sales cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Boutique Management System
- All the fields such as Customers, Products, Sales are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Customers, Inventory,Boutique can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input