Objective of Java Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
The main objective of the Java Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System is to manage the details of Inventory, Expenses,Accounts, Ledgers, Customers. It manages all the information about Inventory, Login, Customers, Inventory. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Inventory, Expenses, Login, Accounts. It tracks all the details about the Accounts, Ledgers, Customers.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Inventory, Accounts, Ledgers, Customers
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Expenses, Login, Ledgers ect
- Manage the information of Expenses
- Shows the information and description of the Inventory, Accounts
- To increase efficiency of managing the Inventory, Expenses
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Ledgers.
- Manage the information of Inventory
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Inventory data.
- Manage the information of Ledgers
- Integration of all records of Customers.
- It generates the report on Inventory, Expenses, Login
- Provide filter reports on Accounts, Ledgers, Customers
- You can easily export PDF for the Inventory, Login, Ledgers
- Application also provides excel export for Expenses,Accounts, Customers
- You can also export the report into csv format for Inventory, Expenses, Customers
Limitation of Java Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- Excel export has not been developed for Login, Ledgers due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Inventory, Expenses capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Inventory, Accounts, Customers cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Computerized Accounts Reporting System
- All the fields such as Inventory, Accounts, Customers are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Inventory, Expenses, Login can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input