Objective of Java Project on Computerized Enrollment System
The main objective of the Java Project on Computerized Enrollment System is to manage the details of Faculties, Courses, Login,Students, Branches. It manages all the information about Faculties, Registartion, Branches, Faculties. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Faculties, Courses, Registartion, Login. It tracks all the details about the Login,Students, Branches.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Computerized Enrollment System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Faculties, Login, Students, Branches
- It tracks all the information of Courses, Registartion, Students ect
- Manage the information of Courses
- Shows the information and description of the Faculties, Login
- To increase efficiency of managing the Faculties, Courses
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Students.
- Manage the information of Faculties
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Faculties data.
- Manage the information of Students
- Integration of all records of Branches.
- It generates the report on Faculties, Courses, Registartion
- Provide filter reports on Login,Students, Branches
- You can easily export PDF for the Faculties, Registartion,Students
- Application also provides excel export for Courses, Login, Branches
- You can also export the report into csv format for Faculties, Courses, Branches
Limitation of Java Project on Computerized Enrollment System
- Excel export has not been developed for Registartion, Students due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Faculties, Courses capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Faculties, Login, Branches cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Computerized Enrollment System
- All the fields such as Faculties, Login, Branches are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Faculties, Courses, Registartion can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input