Objective of Java Project on Computerized Patient Information System
The main objective of the Java Project on Computerized Patient Information System is to manage the details of Reports, Doctors, Treatments, Tests, Medicines. It manages all the information about Reports, Patient, Medicines, Reports. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Reports, Doctors, Patient, Treatments. It tracks all the details about the Treatments, Tests, Medicines.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Computerized Patient Information System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Reports, Treatments, Tests, Medicines
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Doctors, Patient, Tests ect
- Manage the information of Doctors
- Shows the information and description of the Reports, Treatments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Reports, Doctors
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Tests.
- Manage the information of Reports
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Reports data.
- Manage the information of Tests
- Integration of all records of Medicines.
- It generates the report on Reports, Doctors,Patient
- Provide filter reports on Treatments, Tests, Medicines
- You can easily export PDF for the Reports,Patient, Tests
- Application also provides excel export for Doctors, Treatments, Medicines
- You can also export the report into csv format for Reports, Doctors, Medicines
Limitation of Java Project on Computerized Patient Information System
- Excel export has not been developed for Patient, Tests due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Reports, Doctors capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Reports, Treatments, Medicines cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Computerized Patient Information System
- All the fields such as Reports, Treatments, Medicines are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Reports, Doctors,Patient can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input