Objective of Java Project on Contract Management System
The main objective of the Java Project on Contract Management System is to manage the details of Authoring,Contract, Tenders, Audit, Obligations. It manages all the information about Authoring, Reporting, Obligations, Authoring. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Authoring, Contract, Reporting, Tenders. It tracks all the details about the Tenders, Audit, Obligations.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Contract Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Authoring, Tenders, Audit, Obligations
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Contract, Reporting, Audit ect
- Manage the information of Contract
- Shows the information and description of the Authoring, Tenders
- To increase efficiency of managing the Authoring, Contract
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Audit.
- Manage the information of Authoring
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Authoring data.
- Manage the information of Audit
- Integration of all records of Obligations.
- It generates the report on Authoring,Contract, Reporting
- Provide filter reports on Tenders, Audit, Obligations
- You can easily export PDF for the Authoring, Reporting, Audit
- Application also provides excel export for Contract, Tenders, Obligations
- You can also export the report into csv format for Authoring,Contract, Obligations
Limitation of Java Project on Contract Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Reporting, Audit due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Authoring, Contract capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Authoring, Tenders, Obligations cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Contract Management System
- All the fields such as Authoring, Tenders, Obligations are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Authoring,Contract, Reporting can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input