Objective of Java Project on Customer Track System
The main objective of the Java Project on Customer Track System is to manage the details of Cards, Login, Charges, Documents,Customer. It manages all the information about Cards, Payments, Customer, Cards. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Cards, Login, Payments, Charges. It tracks all the details about the Charges, Documents,Customer.
Functionalities provided by Java Project on Customer Track System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Cards, Charges, Documents, Customer
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Login, Payments, Documents ect
- Manage the information of Login
- Shows the information and description of the Cards, Charges
- To increase efficiency of managing the Cards, Login
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Documents.
- Manage the information of Cards
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Cards data.
- Manage the information of Documents
- Integration of all records of Customer.
- It generates the report on Cards, Login, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Charges, Documents,Customer
- You can easily export PDF for the Cards, Payments, Documents
- Application also provides excel export for Login, Charges,Customer
- You can also export the report into csv format for Cards, Login,Customer
Limitation of Java Project on Customer Track System
- Excel export has not been developed for Payments, Documents due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Cards, Login capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Cards, Charges, Customer cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Java Project on Customer Track System
- All the fields such as Cards, Charges, Customer are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Cards, Login, Payments can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input